There can be many questions to ask your friends, but some are more important than others.
Table of Contents
Questions to ask your friends
Were you a good child?
“Were you a good child?” is a great question to ask a friend. You may find out that you have more in common with someone than you thought—or maybe you’ll learn the exact opposite. Either way, it’s an exciting conversation to have.
When discussing your childhood memories, it can be helpful to talk about how your parents disciplined you, how you compared to your siblings, what expectations were placed on you, and how these things influenced who you are today.
It can also be fun to discuss how your friends behaved like children compared to yourself. How did their peers treat them? What did they learn from childhood?
What was your best birthday?
The best birthday is usually your most recent one. Unless you have a friend celebrating a significant milestone in the summer, you may better ask about their favorite or most memorable celebration.
Do you have any phobias?
“Do you have any phobias?” is a great question to ask to get to know someone better. It can help you understand them deeper and learn more about their fears and concerns.
This question can also lead to some funny conversations about the weirdest things people are afraid of. You may be surprised at what your friends are scared of and how they deal with their phobias.
Would you like to be famous? In what way?
It is a great question to ask your friends. It’s a fun way to learn more about their aspirations and their value in life.
Fame can mean different things to different people. For some, it may be about receiving recognition for their achievements, while others may want to be known and loved by many.
You could also go in another direction. Ask them if there are some ways in which they would like to become famous but not others. How important is it for them to be recognized for a specific accomplishment? For example, do they want to win an Olympic gold medal or get invited to talk on a renowned talk Show? Do they want an Instagram following where people comment on their selfies?
Questions to ask your friends about their favorites
- What’s your favorite thing to do?
- What’s your favorite food?
- What’s your favorite hobby?
- What’s the wedding song of your love?
- What’re your thoughts on the family?
- What’s your favorite animal?
- What kind of music do you like?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite TV show?
- What kind of books do you want to read?
- What’s your favorite sports team?
For more, follow 100+ Engaging Conversation Questions
Funny questions to ask your friends
- Do you have any weird or hidden talents?
- What’s the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?
- What’s your favorite joke?
- Have you ever done something embarrassing by accident?
- When was the last time you were shocked by something someone said or did?
Juicy questions to ask your friends
- What’s your biggest secret?
- Do you have any fantasies that you want to try?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you have done in front of a crush?
- Have you ever had a crush on a friend’s boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Do you have a crush on anyone right now?
- Have you ever lied to your best friend?
- What’s the most daring thing you have ever done?
Deep questions to ask your friends
- How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
- What are your thoughts on religion?
- How do you define the meaning of happiness?
- What is the most important lesson you have learned in life?
- Who has had the most considerable influence on your life and why?
- What’s something you’ve dreamt of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?
- What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
- What do you value most in a friendship?
- Do you have any habits that make you feel guilty?
- Have you ever dated someone you didn’t love?
- Do you ever talk to yourself?
- What is the meaning of life?
Trick questions to ask your friends
- What is the longest word in the dictionary?
- If you were running a race and passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be now?
- Since light travels faster than sound, isn’t that why some people appear bright until they speak?
- A man is pushing his car along the road when he comes to a hotel. He shouts, “I’m bankrupt!” Why?
- A man was found dead next to a 13-story building. How did he die?
Weird questions to ask your friends
- What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- What would be your dream vacation spot?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Do aliens exist?
- What’s the best piece of advice you’ve been given?
- What do you like about yourself most?
- What do you dislike about yourself most?
- What are you afraid of?
- What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
These are some of the questions to ask friends to know them better. Hope you have a great time with your friends.
Recommended for you